Welcome to Chongqing! During your stay, please pay attention to the following regulations.
1. According to relevant regulations, foreigners should register accommodation in a hotel or the local police station within 24 hours after arrival.
2. Foreigners should take with them their passports or other identity documents for possible examination by the police.
3. Foreigners without valid work-type residence permits are not allowed to work in China.
4. Those foreigners who are dismissed by companies or schools and who resign or leave school voluntarily should apply within 10 days to the exit and entry administration authority of the public security organ for a stay permit.
5. Chinese government ensures lawful rights and interests of aliens. Aliens are required to observe laws and regulations of China. Otherwise he or she shall be investigated for legal liabilities according to the law.
You can call 110 in case of emergencies.
24-hour Service Line: 023-63961944 Website: www.cqga.gov.cn
Wish you a happy stay in Chongqing!